Care management enables seniors to age in place safely and with dignity by developing individualized plans of support and connections to essential community resources and offers a local caring connection for out of town families.
JFCS provides a personalized care plan for seniors and their families. We offer home visits by licensed and trained staff and support for seniors in addition to offering resources, referrals and care coordination to ensure that seniors have the care they need.
- Consultation and assessment
- Information and assistance
- Personalized care plans
- Home visits by licensed and trained professionals
- Referrals to services in the community to meet medical, home health, financial, legal, and housing needs
- Links to JFCS agency services: supportive counseling, volunteer visitors, outreach programs
- Care coordination and service monitoring on an ongoing basis
- Liaison to family members
For more information please contact:
Director of Senior Services