Intake and Data Entry Specialist is an integral part of the Building Strong Families Team, providing skilled customer service focused intake as well as administrative support. This position is responsible to triage incoming calls, accurately enter sensitive client information into various databases and provide overall general organizational support to the team.
Specific Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming departmental client calls and record pertinent information
- Support case managers and director with data entry into various databases
- Assist in recording and reporting demographic data
- Ensure timely and accurate reports
- Responsible for the overall management of deadlines for the various grants that support the BSF program
A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services is preferred. A minimum one year direct social service is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of and proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent grasp of database software associated with delivery of services
- Knowledge of the role of social, economic, and environmental factors in the development and resolution of person and family problems
- Strong ability to relate to other professionals and lay people in the community
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with referral sources
- Excellent verbal, customer service and written communication skills
- Mastery of software used within the program
- The ability to organize his/her own time and effort to meet assigned situations and work demands
Job Type: Full-time
CLICK HERE TO EMAIL JFCS YOUR RESUME OR FAX TO 941-866-0906.