The Children’s Crisis Team is expanding into Manatee County. This expansion offers us the opportunity to hire two full time Children’s Crisis Team Specialists (CCT Specialist).
The CCT Specialist provides the highest quality clinical services to children who are experiencing a mental health crisis that have no immediate access to mental health services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform counseling sessions with assigned clients/families
- Arrange for referrals and coordination with community resources for assigned clients/families
- Respond via phone within 1 hour for immediate/emergent referrals, with a follow-up face to face within 6 hours
- Respond to urgent referrals via face to face contact within 48 hours
- Be on-call for one week, 24 hours a day, per on call schedule (average of once per month)
- Organize, develop and implement assessment tools, and progress notes
- Complete all paperwork and data submission in a timely manner.
- Meet agency’s productivity requirements as determined by supervisor
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience serving at risk children/families
- Excellent grasp of clinical theory and application of evidence based practices in mental health and substance abuse
Experience in trauma and addiction treatment preferred
Education: Master’s Degree from an accredited school, preferably with a major in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field.
Please submit updated job description and internal job application to my attention (Adele) prior to August 14th.
CLICK HERE TO EMAIL JFCS YOUR RESUME OR FAX TO 941-866-0906.