About JFCS Jewish Healing Programs
There are many unwanted challenges in our lives: illness, loss, isolation, spiritual crisis and grief to mention just a few. The Jewish Healing Program offers comfort and strength to individuals, caregivers and families facing a variety of challenges.
Renew Your Spirit
Healing is the renewal and strengthening of the spirit and mind – all JFCS Jewish Healing programs offer trained staff and volunteers to help you and your family through the process of healing.
Funded in part by the Jewish Federation of Sarasota-Manatee, JFCS offers the following programs to meet the needs of the community as people move through life transitions:
- Religious services
- Hospital, home and nursing home visitation
- Companions for serious illness and end of life
- Coping with the loss of a loved one
- Prison ministry
- Lending library and annual lecture
- Educating the community
- Resource and referral services
- Financial Case Management and Assistance
- Holocaust Survivor Support and Assistance
The Jewish Healing Program is affiliated with JBFCS and the National Center for Jewish Healing, JFVCS.
For more information please contact:
The Jewish Healing Program Coordinator