Alzheimer’s Support and Education Calendar of Events
Jewish Family & Children’s Service of the Suncoast, Inc. Alzheimer’s Support & Education Network
Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias impact the entire family. The disease has far-reaching effects as caregivers and families cope with the challenges of caregiving. Alzheimer’s Support & Education Network (ASEN) of JFCS is here for you!
Working collaboratively with community partners, we:
- Expand support for those living alone with Alzheimer’s’ Disease and Related Dementias (ADRD)
- Expand services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities with or at risk of ADRD
- Provide support and education to caregivers to cope with challenging behaviors
ASEN services are free and include:
- A caregiver specialist to meet with you and your family
- Connections to community resources
- Respite services
- Caregiver support and education
- On-going phone support
- Training and education for the community
- Support for adults with special needs and their caregivers
A dedicated ASEN helpline is available at (941) 364-7508.