Duties & Responsibilities: The BSF Program Director is responsible for and has commensurate authority to perform the duties and responsibilities listed below. He/she is directly responsible to the Vice President of Programs. Performance of these duties requires regular supervision.
- Development of BSF programs
- Case Management responsibilities (approximately a .5 case load)
- Networking, public relations and community outreach with community agencies and other significant stakeholders.
- Assist with related BSF grant writing.
- HMIS compliance
- Develop new funding sources for BSF programs.
- Supervision of staff.
- Assure staff productivity in line with Agency standards as negotiated with the Vice President of Programs.
- Coordinating and delivering staff training, as required.
- Support case management support services.
- Responsibility for peer review and quantitative standards of the department.
- Responsibility for the development of Outcome measures and analysis of department programs.
- Assistance in the development of the Agency’s outcome and output analysis.
- Assistance in the development of the department budget.
- Assist with special Agency projects.
- Assist in the overseeing of Agency policies and procedures, upgrading and revision them as needed.
- To assist the Vice President of Programs, as required.
Minimum of BSW in a human services related program or a MA in counseling preferred.
Minimum of three year’s direct practice
Minimum of two year’s administrative and supervisory responsibilities
Ability to work independently and to take direction
Experience with building community outreach and partnership development
CLICK HERE TO EMAIL JFCS YOUR RESUME OR FAX TO 941-866-0906.